By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tricky question! Nintendo is for kids or adults?

Tagged games:

Nintendo is a...

Kid Company! 122 48.41%

Adult Company! 129 51.19%

Total:251

Now this one is a tricky question! For the purpose of this thread there is no middle option. You can't say that Nintendo is for everyone, you can only choose one of the two! 

A simple yet hard question. Is Nintendo a kid company... or an adult company?

Adult ^

VS

Kid ^

Let the battle begin!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Poor question. It's like asking who are hamburgers for, kids are adults? Anyone can eat hamburgers.

Nintendo are for gamers. They are kid-friendly, but not kid exclusive. Anyone who enjoys gameplay-focused titles should enjoy Nintendogames.

Well... They make family friendly games which is different then making kiddie games cause kiddie games are solely targeted towards kids that usually cannot be enjoyed by adults cause either by the lack of challenge or the content in the game like Dora the Explorer sorta deal. Vs Family friendly games means that kids can enjoy them but they can also be enjoyed by adults cause they provide enough of a challenge or the content is good enough for adults to have fun with it like Mario Kart 8 so if I had to pick, I guess an Adult Company

And lets be honest, all the kids would rather play Flappy Birds on their iphone 5 than on a nintendo console

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

What percentage of the games they have are geared toward adults and what percentage are geared towards kids?

Around the Network

Nintendo is for everyone!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

This is the only correct answer.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

This is the only correct answer.

Exactly! Other answers should not be taken into consideration!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Kids.