By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta Poledancing AR app...

Tagged games:

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/make-bayonetta-dance-anywhere-power-augmented-reality/

Make Bayonetta Dance Anywhere With The Power Of Augmented Reality

Bayonetta 2 from Platinum Games and Nintendo is coming out for Wii U in Japan in just a few weeks. Right now, using the Junaio augmented reality app for iOS or Android, you can make Bayonetta pop up and dance.

After you download the Junaio app search for "bayonetta2" to get dancing Bayonetta. If you put her nearby a pole shaped object she’ll do a pole dance.

Twenty fans that post images to the Bayonetta 2 contest page will win QUO cards worth 1,000 yen. Check out some of the entrants here.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/make-bayonetta-dance-anywhere-power-augmented-reality/#sLVZS4dAYkRHR8rV.99

------------------------------------------

Daaaaammnn Nintendo.. thats so naughty of you.. unexpected!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

BAYONETTA!!!!!! =D

So i tried it and... does she also dances with a closeup at her crotch on your phone?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

SOLD!!! =D

Hmm. I need this for the 3DS, even if it only works in the AR Games app.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

My body is ready

My old-ass Nokia phone cannot handle all this awesomeness... Sigh...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

This App is incredibly sexist and i refuse to watch this longer than a couple of hours!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

MY!!!

Fricking kiddie Nintendo.

Any other company would have let her go topless.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.