By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How is Darksiders 2 for the Wii U?

Tagged games:

It's in my backlog and my 360 is in my closet all packed up so I was thinking of getting it for the U since it's always connected. So can anyone tell me how it runs, looks, and whether it's a good game or not?

Around the Network

I'd recommend it, it's a solid port, nothing special and nothing bad, can't say too much about it XD it's pretty close to the 360 version I'd imagine (I don't have the 360 version but the architecture is supposedly the same so...)

Mystro-Sama said:

It's in my backlog and my 360 is in my closet all packed up so I was thinking of getting it for the U since it's always connected. So can anyone tell me how it runs, looks, and whether it's a good game or not?

I'd reccomend it, the frame rate drops often in large battles though. Other than that its a solid game with nice zelda-esqu dungeons

mii-gamer said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I'd reccomend it, the frame rate drops often in large battles though. Other than that its a solid game with nice zelda-esqu dungeons

I don't have to play the first one, right?

There are frame rate issues. Otherwise great game. I recommend.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
mii-gamer said:
Mystro-Sama said:

It does a decent job to fill you in on the events that occurred in the first game. So no, you could simply read a snyopsis of the original and go from there

I enjoyed Darksider 2 on the Wii U.
It includes basic Gamepad implementations.
The best thing about it is that it includes all the DLC and I think the horse has a better boost.
It is a bigger game than the first Darksiders. More hidden areas etc.
The character plays differently, and some of the traversing is very reminiscent of Prince of Persia.

Mystro-Sama said:
mii-gamer said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Having played both games I assure you no.  all you need to know is that in the first 5 minutes of darksider War is framed for the death of humanity and in darksiders 2 Death is trying to clear his name.  Other than that darksiders 2 dosent referance much from the 1st game most of the game seems to be self conained.

really mediocre.

Best Zelda game since Twilight Princess.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!