By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Petition to create a Robin Williams NPC in TLoZ

Tagged games:

Robin Williams, a great actor who played a huge role in the childhoods of millions of American throughout the 80s and 90s, has recently. One of the many notable things about him was that, just like most of us, he was a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda. So much so that he even named his daughter Zelda, and both have been featured in multiple TLoZ commercials recently.

A new petition has come up to help him live on through TLoZ as an NPC. If you're support this petition and are interested, click the link below. I usually don't bother with petitions, personally, but I think one is worth 2 minutes of our time. 

Link: http://paranerds.com/?p=15993

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

They were asking for 25k and it already has 30k signatures. Cool to see.

If nothing else, hopefully the translation team can name an NPC Robin. They've done a few references before for other folks.

Signed.

Umm, okay, that's..... Odd. Not to sound disrespectful, but why does he need NPCs everywhere? Did he really name his daughter Zelda?

Done.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Did he really name his daughter Zelda?

Yes. It is an actual name, as Zelda (as in the princess) was named after Zelda Fitzgerald.  So, in turn Zelda Williams is named after the princess Zelda.  Seems fine to me.

Teeqoz said:
Umm, okay, that's..... Odd. Not to sound disrespectful, but why does he need NPCs everywhere? Did he really name his daughter Zelda?

He did. He was a big zelda fan, so thats why people are asking for it.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Teeqoz said:

He did. He was a big zelda fan, so thats why people are asking for it.

If he really did then I can understand. Sounds kinda crazy though.

signed

I don't see why Nintendo couldn't incorporate him whole-hog, in any event (or, you know, a generalized likeness). Game's got to be far enough out that they could pop in a townie for him.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.