By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official The Legend of Dragoon movement thread, join us!

Tagged games:

Was this thread helpful to you?

Yes, thank you 24 82.76%

Yes, but still lack information 0 0%

No, but could be better 0 0%

No, not at all 3 10.34%

Total:27

Kinda strange it did that bad in Japan.. with its super expensive budget at the time.. even more strange it did so well in the West. Were there just better jrpgs out there in Japan at the time and not with us in the West?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Tagged.

LoD is actually one of a few games I think would fit better on the Wii U than on the PS4. Very few games scream out that they need motion controls. Nintendo would actually make a really good Legend of Dragoon.

But still, if you won't make a game, sell it to somebody who will.

BraLoD said:

Even LoD being a JRPG, it had much more a Western feel than a Japanase to be honest, the game feels more like European medieval age than anything else.
So it may be one of the reasons LoD did better in the West than there

But the Japanese love medieval Europe stuff, don't they?

I'm all over this like white on rice. We need more LoD.

Dart is a pimp.

BraLoD said:
LemonSlice said:
BraLoD said:

Even LoD being a JRPG, it had much more a Western feel than a Japanase to be honest, the game feels more like European medieval age than anything else.
So it may be one of the reasons LoD did better in the West than there

But the Japanese love medieval Europe stuff, don't they?

This I really don't know, do they?

Considering the number of their fantasy settings which are based on medieval Europe I would say so.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

LOL, he sure is popular with the girls xD

Also yeah, LoD should turn into a franchise at least! But I would be happy enough with a 1080p Remake in the PS4.
They can throw in my face their more expensive complete definitive ultra freaking collector's edition the day they announce it.

Can't we aim at a cheaper remake for the vita first so they can make a PS4 sequel?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

BraLoD said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

I'm all over this like white on rice. We need more LoD.

Dart is a pimp.

LOL, he sure is popular with the girls xD

Also yeah, LoD should turn into a franchise at least! But I would be happy enough with a 1080p Remake in the PS4.
They can throw in my face their more expensive complete definitive ultra freaking collector's edition the day they announce it.

Popular with everyone.  

I'd take anything new LoD related.   I'd play the shit out of a remake too.

fuck no sony! dont waste your time. give me another playstation all stars, NOW!!

bananaking21 said:
fuck no sony! dont waste your time. give me another playstation all stars, NOW!!

With Dart and Krongal in it hell ya.

bananaking21 said:

They should probably wait another 2-3 years for that. Most new IPs are made in the beginning of a console's life so they could add more new characters once they do decide to make another game.