By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Resident Evil 2 remake/remaster to release September 2015

Tagged games:

Should have packaged both games together IMO

Around the Network

I'll take this with a huge boulder of salt, but it would be a much better use of Capcom's resources than the upcoming GameCube port.

Resident Evil 2 was the first RE game I played, and I love it to death. A remake, especially one with new rooms, areas, and voice recording, would be more than welcome.

So fucking fake... but if it is true I'm totally buying a PS4 for that. I don't care how much of a Nintendo faggot I am, I will buy it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Hopefully this is true, because I've been waiting for a HD remake of RE2 since fucking forever!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Worst photoshop ever..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

8th geneRemakes.

Would make sense for them to do a remake/remaster of all the early RE games. Maybe when they are finished there they can have a clear direction and clean up a lot of the mistakes made with RE6 when they put out RE7.

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahp

RE6 4 Life.

After seeing those pictures, I'm not longer ashamed of my photoshop skills. There is always someone worse than you at something :D

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Enough of these remakes!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54