By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Grace F vs Ni No Kuni

Tagged games:

Tales of Grace F or Ni No Kuni

Tales of Grace F 11 42.31%

Ni No Kuni 14 53.85%

Total:25

So I have both games still unopened. Tales limited edition and Ni No Kuni greatest hits(lol). So which game should i play first

Also saw Rune Factory: Tide of Destiny want for a low price and want to know if its a good game.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I love Rune Factory, so I'd say yes. It is a good game, although there's a lot of dating sim and farming simulators element to it.

Haven't played both, but I'd say save Tales of Graces F for the end. So open Ni No Kuni first.

both r great games ni no kuni first then tales if u like 100% tales will have u goin longer

Wright said:

I love Rune Factory, so I'd say yes. It is a good game, although there's a lot of dating sim and farming simulators element to it.

Haven't played both, but I'd say save Tales of Graces F for the end. So open Ni No Kuni first.

Never played a Rune Factory game so im not sure what to expect. Also since your a fellow souls fan, i'll take your opinion seriously just this 1 time

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

Never played a Rune Factory game so im not sure what to expect. Also since your a fellow souls fan, i'll take your opinion seriously just this 1 time

Imagine a Harvest Moon game with RPG elements. That is, in essence, Rune Factory.

Around the Network
wolfofthepack said:
both r great games ni no kuni first then tales if u like 100% tales will have u goin longer

I'll go for 100% for both games, but it depends if i need multiple playthoughs.

Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

Imagine a Harvest Moon game with RPG elements. That is, in essence, Rune Factory.

Im going to the game store tomorrow to get the game then

Rune Factory is a good game, altough is kinda light in the farming aspect. Other than that is a fun rpg with dating sim elements, so go for it I say.

In relation to NinoKuni vs Tales F. I'd say NiNoKuni if you like a good story and Tales if you care about characters and a good battle system. (Personally I don't like NiNo because its battle system)

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

ninokuni!!!!

Tales of Graces F is the better game so leave it for latter. Besides getting 100% in that game could take you about 100 hours or more! (specially if you do the trophies). Ni No Kuni isn't that good so I say you play it first, and the 100% isn't worth it in my opinion. Most of the sidequests are lame and repeat themselves a lot.

As for Rune Factory... I have no idea, never played the game.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"