By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Remakes on??? Home consoles

Tagged games:

Pokemon remakes possible on home console aka wii u

Yes 28 56.00%

No 22 44.00%

Total:50

So basically just asking after omega ruby and alpha sapphire do you think they'll make remakes on the portable console or home consoles

Around the Network

I think there should be now home console remakes for the games hitting the 20th Anniversary mark, starting with RBGY

I think that is possible.

It's possible but I don't think they'll ever do it unless their next handheld is a handheld-home console hybrid or something like that, they always start with their "pokemon is supposed to be portable experience" talking when someone asks them about a pokemon game on a console.

I think that Nintendo will still continue making Pokemon a handled mainly franchise.

But I think a new Stadium or a new Snap are definitely possible.

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
It's possible but I don't think they'll ever do it unless their next handheld is a handheld-home console hybrid or something like that, they always start with their "pokemon is supposed to be portable experience" talking when someone asks them about a pokemon game on a console.

Yes I can remember this. However soon they will have amiibo. Theoretically it should be possible to have an amiibo pokemon trainer figure. You could transfer your pokemon team to the amiibos memory and it would be portable. Would be cool to transfer pokemon between different WiiUs and 3DSs using amiibos.

For the last time, it will never happen.

I wish for that to happen since a long time....
Maybe one day, but now i would be happy if the wii u would just get a pokemon game at all.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Maybe one day, but now i would be happy if the wii u would just get a pokemon game at all.

It has one. Its shit, but it has one...

KLXVER said:
RealGamingExpert said:

It has one. Its shit, but it has one...

Yeah i know I wouldnt mind a Colloseum game! I didnt enjoy it all that much, but still better than nothing.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert