By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Looks like Beyond Two Souls is getting that PS4 remaster w/ added content to boot

Tagged games:

It's the return of our favorite lesbian! This is an updated rumor (we previously saw PS4 controller inputs) with listings at few retailers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/08/beyond-two-souls-directors-cut-rumoured-for-ps4

Apparently a director's cut. Also on the European case (it's in the video) it has a PEGI 18 rating, up from previous 16. Meaning uncensored (the European version was previously censored) and probably with added 18-rated content. That's just an observation.

I think I'll be getting it, even though I already own the PS3 version. You?

And what do you think? Will we see the Dark Sorcerer engine in action early? And does this make the sequel likely? Perhaps even as the next Quantic Dream game? Would you like to see the story continue and did you like the game if you played it?

P.S. couldn't post this for 8 hours because my internet was out, lol.

Around the Network

This is the generation of ports

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

yay.... :/

Will it get a story upgrade as well?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Meh. I heard the game was nothing special.

I can't wait to see kupo's reaction though.

Around the Network

I'd imagine it would get the same hateful treatment as tlou for being a port/remastered.

At this rate, the PS4 is going to be compatible with all PS3 games.

LordPhil said:
I'd imagine it would get the same hateful treatment as tlou for being a port/remastered.

I hope it gets it worse. TLOU was at least a good game.

Now everybody remember not to buy any PS4 games as soon as PS5 is announced, just wait for the ports.

jigokutamago said:
At this rate, the PS4 is going to be compatible with all PS3 games.

lol