By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the 3DS has a better chance of hitting 100 million then the PS4.

Tagged games:

(June 14, 2K14)

The PS4 has already peaked with less then 1 year on the market, and the system sellers won't come out til during 2015, like Uncharted 4 for example. The 3DS is outselling the PS4 every week after 3 years on the market.

So what do you make of the current predicament?

Around the Network

Excuse me?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Well, first off, why would you assume that the PS4 has already peaked? Third year is usually the peak year, I believe.

I don't think either will do 100 million, actually.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Not really, the PS4 with no big games yet is selling almost the same as the 3DS and its huge library. I, however, still think neither of those systems will reach the 100 million.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

There is so much wrong with the OP . . .

Around the Network

Potentially but it all depends on when Nintendo launches their next handheld

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

lol... 3ds has a big fat 0% chance of reaching 100million units. PS4 on the other hand is almost guaranteed to reach that milestone.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Kaizar... really?

benji232 said:
lol... 3ds has a big fat 0% chance of reaching 100million units. PS4 on the other hand is almost guaranteed to reach that milestone.

While what Kaizar says is really strange, the PS4 is NOT guaranteed at ALL to reach 100m.  Most people here don't think it will sell 100m.

The PS4 has already peaked with less then 1 year on the market

Uh, no... Just no.

Well kaizar after explaining to u on 3 seperate occassions what peak means, u still dont understand, please stop using the word before u hurt yourself.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.