By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs - My Rant on Ubisoft

Tagged games:

Mother fuckers really? To get E3 2012 level graphics while having better performance than your downgraded version, we have to mod the shit out of the game on PC cause of parity with consoles? Do it right to start with or just go eat dicks!

Just look at this shit:

Fuck you Ubisoft!

Around the Network

Fuck them, I hope they choke on a big fat dirty cock.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Nothing new here. Just another pc port by Ubisoft. 

Gamers can be such drama queens sometimes.

OP: For a Master Race, the PC crowd is often subjected to the whims (and limitations) of console races lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

OP: For a Master Race, the PC crowd is often subjected to the whims (and limitations) of console races lol

You are becoming so self aware.

Check the video above. You'll learn something. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

No, Ubisoft is just a dick ass company when it comes to PC, PC is the easiest to code for now and they can't fucking get it right, Origin might be shit but at least EA games run great on PC and look better.

Where are the car reflections? wtf.

JazzB1987 said:

sales2099 said:

Quoted for truth.

The nerd rage is so over the top, it's not even funny. I would maybe understand it if the game was so broken that it was unplayable, but crying over this? Personally, apart from the times that a game doesn't work (I'm looking at you, Destiny of Spirits), I could not care less. I skip the game and move to something better. No one is forcing us to buy anything. That's the product they are selling. If you watch gameplay videos and are happy to buy the game for whatever it's worth, I don't see the reason to complain with such over the top name calling.

dahuman said:
JazzB1987 said:

I mean why can I not see car reflections on the wet street. Not why dont cars reflect lights etc.
Not criticizing the mod but Ubisoft for just forgetting something like that.