By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you want Nintendo to buy Capcom, let them know on Twitter.

Tagged games:

Someone try to start a trend and pass it on twitter. I personally would suggest Sony or Nintendo, but Sony last E3 Conference left a bad taste in my mouth 

What would you title the trend?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

I do not have or use twitter, but for fun I will say something like "#Captendo" will probably be best. With that being said, we would not necessarily see more or better Capcom games if they were bought out by Nintendo.

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

SR388 said:
I do not have or use twitter, but for fun I will say something like "#Captendo" will probably be best. With that being said, we would not necessarily see more or better Capcom games if they were bought out by Nintendo.

The only capcom games that got a lot of praise and sells are their 3DS games. Hell, Resident Evil Revalaton.... xD gotten more praise then Resident Evil 6

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

This is an awesome opportunity for Nintendo to purchase great IP's and to secure exclusive beloved games for current and future Nintendo Systems!!!

Nintendo aren't going to spend the requisite money based off of twitter trends so I wouldn't bother.

Around the Network

Let's use # Nintencom! That will be great. I'm going to make a thread where everyone can pitch in ideas and ways to have Nintendo acquire Capcom. Operation Nintencom is a go.

TM25 said:
Nintendo aren't going to spend the requisite money based off of twitter trends so I wouldn't bother.

This.

Nintendo will buy Capcom only if they absolutely feel they need the franchises, if not they'll pass. Social media has never facilitated a major aquisition

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I would laugh if we saw some kind of PR in 6 months time:

"Thanks to strong social media support in the west, the Nintendo shareholders yesterday approved a buyout of Capcom Co. Ltd for $1.1b. We appreciate your support. Please let us know which company you want us to buy next!"

I really don't see how Capcom would be a good investment for Nintendo, or any of the big 3 for that matter.

Looks like Wii U and 3DS software drought is hitting Nintendo fans hard.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!