new 3D fighter 5 14.71%

Resident Evil you gotta bolieve(beleive) 4 11.76%

Street Fighter Exclusive= major meltdown 1 2.94%

NEW IP 7 20.59%

Onimusha 8 23.53%

Wont happen Capcom is going down 1 2.94%

Nintendo buys capcom 7 20.59%

Total:33

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/16/capcoms-yoshinori-ono-working-on-unannounced-ps4-title-still-working-at-capcom/  

Capcom Producer Yoshinori Ono is working on an unannounced PS4 game, for those wondering about Ono's employment with Capcom hes still actively involved with the company he had a brief stint with Capcom Vancouver Dead Rising 3 developer as indicated in the article. Furthermore its time to speculate what it could be with the wording on Onos linkedin its sounds like another possible exclusive from Capcom considering, Capcom's current financial status this isnt to much of a surprise whats your take on this. 

Around the Network

Sweet. Hopefully it's good...Next Gen Monster Hunter anyone?

Captain_Tom said:

Nintendo has that on lock, but never say never it could happen but Nintendo is very territorial with MH  they had enough games taken from them, so i would assume they would try their best to hold on tight to Monster Hunter.

GhetooBillGates said:
Captain_Tom said:

Nintendo has that on lock, but never say never it could happen but Nintendo is very territorial with MH  they had enough games taken from them, so i would assume they would try their best to hold on tight to Monster Hunter.

The only thing that makes me think this might happen is that the PS4 is floundering in Japan and Sony saw how monster hunter single handedly carried the PSP and 3DS in Japan.

If Capcom gets sold before this is over and Sony owns the rights to the IP can they get their guys to finish it?

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
If Capcom gets sold before this is over and Sony owns the rights to the IP can they get their guys to finish it?

As long it's not Nintendo or Microsoft that purchase Capcom, then it wouldn't matter either way.

The 201X for Deep Down is more troubling for me, honestly not expecting it to launch in 2014 anymore, maybe the beta in Japan and that's all.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Mystro-Sama said:

The assumption would be yes, when THQ went under 2K made Yukes the former THQ owned developer complete the development of  WWE2k14 for them.  Furthermore if Sony does own the rights, they could infact as you stated take the scraps left from the project and have Sony Japan Studio complete it for them, but if Sony doesnt own the rights, then its all fairplay and the new owner can decide if they want to continue the partnership sameway. Rockstar Games can easily back away from the Agent project exclusivity. 

Hope it's a new IP.

think-man said:
Hope it's a new IP.

I am sure everyones feels the same Capcom was the cream of the crop in regards to Japanese game development at one point in time. A New IP would be very welcomed but i am sure investors and executives alike would try and sway them into producing more of the estabilished franchises, due to their current financial status.