By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 is DOOOMD!

Tagged games:

Bayonetta 2 will NEVER outsell Bayonetta 1

That is my prediction!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

As each Bayonetta 2 sale is also a Bayonetta 1 sale? Boom.

(Unless it does spectacularly well online and utterly fails retail)

yeah because you will get bayonetta 1 for free if you buy bayonetta 2 ...

You're right. Since Bayonetta 1 is bundled with the sequel, it's theoretically impossible. ;)

Does selling Bayonetta 2 count as a sale to Bayonetta 1 since its in the same box?
I kid I kid.

Bayonetta wont be doomed, but i dont think it will sell more than the 2 million sales of Bayo1.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

It's not going to light the world on fire, but Nintendo needs to look at it as an investment ... if they want to only have a 20 million-ish audience forever, then they can keep making the same Mario/Zelda/Pokemon (etc.) games. Which are great, don't get me wrong, but you have to take some risks some times.

Well shit, everyone has killed this thread =P

I'm glad so many here agree with my prediction

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Well the original won't be included with the digital eShop version of Bayonetta 2, so there.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I don't even think it'll hit 1 million