By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Natsume teasing 3 Nintendo Games l E3

Tagged games:

Natsume has three Nintendo-related announcements in store for E3 2014, the company has teased. That’s in addition to the news Natsume will be sharing about new Virtual Console releases. Community manager CeeCee wrote in a recent “State of the Farm” Tumblr update: We’re saving a few secrets for closer to the show, but expect not one, not two, but THREE new Nintendo titles we’ll be announcing leading up to and at the show! This doesn’t include any classic eShop titles (and we’ll have some news on those as well). Will they be 3DS, Wii U, or a mix of the two, you ask? You’ll have to tune in from now until June 10th to find out! I originally thought that Natsume would be announcing a localization for the latest Harvest Moon 3DS game, but as we know, XSEED ended up with the publishing rights. It’ll be interesting to see what’s announced!

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/natsume-teasing-3-nintendo-announcements-for-e3-news-on-vc-titles-as-well/

I want Rune Factory: Frontier 2 on Wii U. Go Natsume o/

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

I'm actually interested in this news

Rune Factory 5, Wii U exclusive. Calling it. Hate me. Love me. Don't ban me.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:

One I'd cry, second I'd get it

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

AlphaCielago said:

For the eShop?

Around the Network

I just want to point out that there is 0 chance of it being Rune Factory. XSEED own that IP (being an extension of Marvelous) and will presumably be handling all those games internally, seeing as how they've taken back "Harvest Moon" too.

Natsume could be developing their own Harvest Moon from scratch, but I think it'll be a while until we hear from that.

I actually don't know what they could be teasing here. Interested to see what it is.

Reel Fishing U?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

noname2200 said:
AlphaCielago said:

For the eShop?

Considering Kresnik's post it'll probably be Hometown Story 2, Wii U exclusive for the eShop. It'll be sold at 50 euros/dollars/etc

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Kresnik said:
I just want to point out that there is 0 chance of it being Rune Factory. XSEED own that IP (being an extension of Marvelous) and will presumably be handling all those games internally, seeing as how they've taken back "Harvest Moon" too.

Natsume could be developing their own Harvest Moon from scratch, but I think it'll be a while until we hear from that.

I actually don't know what they could be teasing here. Interested to see what it is.

Legend of the River King returns. You heard it here first, folks.

You've also heard it here last, since it ain't happening.

I wonder what they are.