By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - +10 hours to download Mario Kart 8 #freeonline #southamericanconnectionssuck

Tagged games:

I wanna cry.

Me too. 5 18.52%

Let's cry together. 15 55.56%

ññññññññ 4 14.81%

T_T 3 11.11%

Total:27

Yep... Started this morning... still going in... for 4 more hours according to my Wii U T_T

How have you guys enjoyed Mario Kart 8? Will it be worth the wait? 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

It's amazing. Just saying.

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Only took me about a half hour to download...

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
Only took me about a half hour to download...

I see you were serious about making enemies.

. You said i couldnt be interesting without them!  Lol

Its like having sex, except you don't have to wear a condom everytime you do it! Gawd this game is soo damn awesome!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Its like having sex, except you don't have to wear a condom everytime you do it! Gawd this game is soo damn awesome!

You never cease to amaze me, Jizz_Beard.

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Adameh said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

You never cease to amaze me, Jizz_Beard.

Lolll thanks! But I seriously cannot praise this game enough! Soo tired of games that only have shades of dull brown, shit gray and fail black so playing a game that is this colorful feels like fapping for the first time after no fap November

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It took me an hour and a half but my wi fi signal is kinda weak.
Its pretty good. I'm enjoying it a lot.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I feel your pain brother. Is a combination of Nintendo servers (which I noticed they aren't as fast as Steam for example) and my extremely crappy internet speed. I started the download like an hour ago, and it's only 12% done...it says 7 hours left....

Nintendo and PC gamer

How big is the game?