By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What system is getting is getting the Persona 5 port?

Tagged games:

Which will be getting P5?

PS4 41 41.41%

Vita 58 58.59%

Total:99

So we know it's going to get ported. And we know it's going to stay in the PS ecosystem but what we don't know is which system is going to get the port. It's either going to PS4 or Vita (If it can fit). Luckily I have both :) but not so lucky to have a PS3 -.-

Thoughts? Is it coming to Vita or PS4.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

So we know it's going to get ported. And we know it's going to stay in the PS ecosystem but what we don't know is which system is going to get the port. It's either going to PS4 or Vita (If it can fit). Luckily I have both :) but not so lucky to have a PS3 -.-

Thoughts? Is it coming to Vita or PS4.

Who said it's getting ported?

It'll definitely be to the Vita if anything. The majority of that audience is in Japan, and the PS4 is a flop there.

PS4 hands down if not both, Vita doesn't need any more JRPG support, and it already has Golden.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Ps Now so both I guess?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

iOS.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Ps Now so both I guess?

I doubt a new game would be on PS Now so quickly, especially when its not a Sony IP.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

We'll see it on both, I think, as different versions. I will be highly disappointed in Atlus if it doesn't end up on Vita, as I think P4G has had a lot to do with Persona's new-found popularity.

Wii U

Click HERE and be happy 

The next DS.

EricFabian said:
Wii U

lol