By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - May's big games - Metascore! Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein!

Tagged games:

Which game will have the highest Metacore?

Watch Dogs 59 56.19%

Wolfenstein 5 4.76%

Both will suck 21 20.00%

Who cares? both will be brilliant. 13 12.38%

I only play games that are 1080p 7 6.67%

Total:105

Leaving aside today's enormous and virtually irrelevant resolution news, these two games are May's heavy hitters.  In particular they are the first big retail releases that PS4 and X1 have had in a little while (noting Watch Dog's appearance on every platform down to your toaster).

Which one do you think will have the highest metascore?  Will that metascore vary signficantly across platforms?  Getting one or both, tell us why?

I will go first:

Watch Dogs: 86 (no major variation across X1 and PS4)

Wolfenstein: 78 (no major variation)

Edit: Feel free to discuss Mario Kart if you must

*must. not. buy. Wii U*

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Watch Dogs - 74

Wolfenstein - 80

I'll Gamefly WD as my son is really interested in playing it. Will be buying Wolfenstein though, looks like a great SP romp.

Watch_Dogs - 82

J_Allard said:

Watch Dogs - 74

Wolfenstein - 80

I'll Gamefly WD as my son is really interested in playing it. Will be buying Wolfenstein though, looks like a great SP romp.

Your expectations are pretty much an inversion of mine.

I want so badly to love Wolfenstein - but I fear for it.

Watch Dogs: 82
Wolfenstein: 77

Getting Wolfenstein. I've been wanting to play a fun, silly FPS which doesn't take itself too seriously. And yes, I'm one of those select few that actually enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever for what it was (come at me haters!). Might not at get at launch though.. will have to see reviews for the game first.

Assassins Creed future Watchdogs, I have no interest in what-so-ever. The game looks quite frankly, boring; from what I've seen.

Around the Network
hinch said:

Getting Wolfenstein. I've been wanting to play a fun, silly FPS which doesn't take itself too seriously. And yes, I'm one of those select few that actually enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever for what it was (come at me haters!). Might not at get at launch though.. will have to see reviews for the game first.

Assassins Creed future Watchdogs, I have no interest in what-so-ever. The game looks quite frankly, boring; from what I've seen.

I have to admit a lot of my Watch Dogs hype is based on old media not recent stuff!

starcraft said:
hinch said:

I have to admit a lot of my Watch Dogs hype is based on old media not recent stuff!

To be fair WD could very well be a a great game, it's just.. not for me. Don't know how to explain it but I can't shake that Ubisoft (AC) feeling everytime I see the game in action - and I'm pretty burnt out on those, but meh. ymmv.

Watch Dogs -- 91
Wolfenstein -- 71

I'm more hyped for watch dogs so I guess it'll score better than wolfenstein for the most part.

Watch Dogs - 84

Wolfenstein - 79