By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just picked up Dead Rising 3 any tips?

Tagged games:

I will play through the game first myself, but the second go-round i might do co-op. What do you guys think of the game? Now that I have Titanfall, Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3, i've finally purchased the unholy triad of hits that make the Xbox One so hot right now. I'm loving Titanfall and Killer Instinct right now so lets hope this completes the single player experience which has been lacking. I would get Forza, but maybe later. I will rent ryse later. I don't think thats worth the buy. I liked the Dead Rising 3 demo so here I am.

Around the Network

1 tip: link your twitch account and announce when you broadcast I'd love to watch some live gameplay! I haven't played it but I definitely think it is probably one of the best exclusives on next gen consoles... hmm probably a close second to second son...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Watch your inventory, horde some food and don't starve.

Save some people on the way and fight some psychos.

Awesome, make sure to pick single player on the settings or they will keep putting random players in your game. Build combo vehicles whenever possible, they are the best way to get around.

cannonballZ said:
Awesome, make sure to pick single player on the settings or they will keep putting random players in your game. Build combo vehicles whenever possible, they are the best way to get around.

Yeah, thats the way I want to start. I want that damn mega man outfit. After that I will go HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM-M-M-M-M!!!

Around the Network
green_sky said:
Watch your inventory, horde some food and don't starve.

Save some people on the way and fight some psychos.

You have to horde food to survive? Damn. Nice. 

Its a really great game, I enjoy it a lot.Something about launching a dildo into a zombies face just makes me laugh. The most fun I've had is the co-op its funny as hell to see your partner do crazy shit too. One of the most over looked thing in the game but something that adds a lot to it are the diff outfits you unlock along the way. Have fun man and hit me up when you wanna do co-op

The game is pretty easy it shouldn't give you many problems. Although it took me a while to beat the final boss on my first play through. Still have to beat it on Nightmare mode I also plan to by the season pass once its on sale for like 50% off. Forza 5 is definitely worth getting also but there is nothing wrong with waiting a bit longer on it since they probably will add a few more DLC tracks which will most likely be free like the first two where.

Chris Hu said:
The game is pretty easy it shouldn't give you many problems. Although it took me a while to beat the final boss on my first play through. Still have to beat it on Nightmare mode I also plan to by the season pass once its on sale for like 50% off. Forza 5 is definitely worth getting also but there is nothing wrong with waiting a bit longer on it since they probably will add a few more DLC tracks which will most likely be free like the first two where.

If I like the game I'll get the Season Pass after I get the Titanfall Season Pass. I am definitely doing Co-op as well on the hardest mode possible. The funnnnnn will happen. RAGE!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Chris Hu said:

If I like the game I'll get the Season Pass after I get the Titanfall Season Pass. I am definitely doing Co-op as well on the hardest mode possible. The funnnnnn will happen. RAGE!

Well once you have leveled up all the way and unlocked the everything the hardest mode (Nighmare) really isn't that hard.  Also I heard that Nightmare mode really isn't that much harder you just have a lot less time.