By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us for PS4 leaked via PSN store!

Tagged games:

Today a banner ad appeared on Sony’s own PSN store, all but confirming the release of The Last of Us Remastered for PS4, as discovered by NeoGAF user fernoca.

The ad, that you can see reproduced before, also shows the price, $59.99, and is still visible at the moment of this writing. Unfortunately it leads to a “page not found” result, meaning that someone at Sony probably pulled the trigger too early. The banner is present on the Canadian store as well, with the only difference being the price ($69.99).

A couple weeks ago Market Manager at Sony Eurasia Sercan Sülün leaked the existence of the game during a TV show on CNN Turkey but Sony stubbornly refused to confirm his claims. Today we can definitely say that he wasn’t lying.

Considering the leak, we can probably expect an official announcement soon, and we’ll keep you updated here on DualShockers as soon as it actually happens. We also reached out to Sony asking for a comment on the game’s existence.

The cat is out of the bag Sony; it’s time to announce it.

Also this makes me wish if only sony could remaster First Infamous or GOW3 for PS4. Which games from previous generation would u like to see a port of on PS4

Around the Network

This is almost as good a secret as the Vita was.

Dammit! I just spent a ton on new PC parts :(

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Would be great for people who never had a PS3 at the time The Last of Us was out, or people who are still deciding between the PS4 and XB1. I'm also assuming this will include DLC, similar to Tomb Raider's Definitive Edition? If it doesn't, the price tag is too high IMO. Also, I'm personally expecting an announcement at PAX this week.
Also, to your question on what games I'd like to see remastered for PS4, I'd love to see the Uncharted games!

Wow, for this price they really have to make a proper hd version of the game, with better assets and everything to make people buy it a second time.

Around the Network

Why put it up in the store if it's not announced yet, it's like they want it to be leaked

celador said:
Why put it up in the store if it's not announced yet, it's like they want it to be leaked

Probably someone who screwed up.

If there doing store art tho it cant be that far away from release.

Ka-pi96 said:
Brilliant. They had better have a cheap upgrade option though.

Don't count on it since it will probably include all DLC.

walsufnir said:
Wow, for this price they really have to make a proper hd version of the game, with better assets and everything to make people buy it a second time.

i would guess this game is mostly for those who has a 360 and no PS3, but are considering making the jump to the PS4.