By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game you could play every 2 or 3 months

Tagged games:

So, I've got a fairly easy question for you guys today. Everyone has their favourite games whether it'd be Gran Turismo, Zelda, Halo, Mario or whatever else there is left. (there are too many genres)

Now I want to know if there is game which you can always return to. (Yes I am talking to YOU directly.) A game that is intruiging on the gameplay, story, graphics or combat system aspect, so that you would be able to say 'This game is soooo great, I feel like I could beat it every two or three months!'

Personally I can always return to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Metal Gear Solid 1. These games are so fascinating, that even after playing them for so many times they don't get boring and I would be able to play them almost on a monthly basis.

So... what's your 'I could play it every so and so often...' game? (if you have one) Let me know!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

GTA5 but I'm waiting for an Xbox One release. I don't want 360 graphics anymore now that I have the One.
I played GTA4 several times too. Gears 1 is fun to go back to if you have a co-op buddy

Im on my 7 or 9th playthrough of the last of us. after this ill be waiting until it comes out this summer. so far its been a game i can keep coming back to.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Mario Kart? :P

Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Link to the Past, Metroid Prime, and Ocarina of time. In no uncertain terms.

Around the Network

Super Metroid definitely, countless playthroughs of that game. The Classic Mega Man series is a series I can always pick up and play.

Smash Bros, and Mario Kart cause their multiplayer is so much fun

In terms of single player... probably mgs iv, xenoblade crisis core and gta v

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well I can always go back and play a pokemon game, or continue more like cause you can't relaly beat the concept of "gotta catch em all", train em all, battle em all, ect.

Otherwise Skyrim is a good bet to go back to playing. Toss on a few new mods and have at it.

Any Elder Scrolls game really. The modding community keeps every title since Morrowind fresh that it's very easy to keep going back to any of them.

Mass Effect trilogy and shining force 1-3. If i only had those six games I would be content!