By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Infamous:SS vs Dead Rising 3 - Who will sell better lifetime?

Tagged games:

So...

Infamous: Second Son will sell better 376 84.68%

Dead Rising 3 will sell better 35 7.88%

Both will sell THE SAME! 11 2.48%

I dunno... 22 4.95%

Total:444

Now that Second Son is out and it has earned some solid, steady sales,  what are your stakes?

Around the Network

Infamous: Second Son is a pretty good game and there has been some hype around it. Does anyone really care about Dead Rising as a whole? I honestly have never heard anyone tout that series as a favorite of theirs.

Infamous will probably pass Dead Rising 3 by next week.

KylieDog said:
Dead Rising 3 when you add the sales from the PS4 port.

Sorry, but Dead Rising 3: Ultra Super Turbo Remix version isn't Dead Rising 3!

HipHopGodd said:
Infamous: Second Son is a pretty good game and there has been some hype around it. Does anyone really care about Dead Rising as a whole? I honestly have never heard anyone tout that series as a favorite of theirs.

Err... well, Dead Rising is one of my favourite series...

So now you know.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Dead Rising 3 when you add the sales from the PS4 port.

afaik MS funded the DR3 development and I doubt they left room for a port in their contracts

Wright said:
HipHopGodd said:

So now you know.

OK, so 1...

DR3 is still at 0.97m and InFamous already sold 700k on its 1st week. Not the most interesting battle.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

HipHopGodd said:
Wright said:
HipHopGodd said:

So now you know.

OK, so 1...

Better than no one, wouldn't you agree?

Wright said:
HipHopGodd said:
Wright said:
HipHopGodd said:

So now you know.

OK, so 1...

Better than no one, wouldn't you agree?

Not always. But in this case yes.