By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you caught 'em all?

Tagged games:

Seriously, have you? It's really hard... I believe the closest I've been was in Emearld or Crystal, missing less than 100... Maybe Diamond or Platinum... But in Emerald I did complete the Regional Dex, so I guess that's something!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Hell no... All I do is catch my favorites and thats it... Fuck the useless ones :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm 2 busy team building to bother (just finished with my 4th team, with 13 spare competative pokes).

Maybe after 4 or 5 more teams......

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I've never touched a Pokemon game... ever. :(

Nintentacle said:

Blessphemy!!!! Kill the Heretic!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I have 715 716/ 718 for my living Dex in Pokemon X. Only missing Mew, Deoxys, and Genesect.

If anyone has a spare of the Pokemon mentioned above let me know!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I've completed all the dex's up to the D/P era. After that, I gave up. Now I just transfer what I got from past games and make teams. Gettng 700 Pokes is just dumb now.

Nintentacle said:

Yo- You WHAT!!!?

I thought I knew you...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Don't worry! I shall get an emulator!

I have a bunch of pokemon on pearl that i want to get on pokemon bank, but first I have to beat pokemon white so I can transfer them there and then transfer them to poke bank....

Something...Something...Games...Something