By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If you're not cheat'n you're not compete'n!

Tagged games:

I've always sucked at fps, but I knew that there was no way in hell some of these people could be as good as they were. It appears the PC version of Titanfall has been inundated with people who just don't want to play fair by adding aimbots to their player which automatically puts the crosshairs on another players head. Respawn has acknowledged the problem, and has made a statement that they intend to eleminate the problem now that the servers are somewhat steady. Here's the link to get the rest of the story. I didn't even know such things were possible. Oh the sheltered life I lead...

http://games.yahoo.com/news/respawn-hunting-down-titanfall-cheaters-161508991.html

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

i dont understand how people find that fun

edit: Using aim bots

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

Sure sure, covering your ass for when the MS fanboys come after you and you Titanfall bashing ways =P

cheaters never win!!

Part of the reason I always end up drifting away from multi-player games is that someone always ends up finding some advantage that ruins things. It might not even be totally illegal, just something that bends the rules, but it seems like there is always something in that murky grey area of lame tactics. Outright cheaters are just icing on the cat.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
DD_Bwest said:

Sure sure, covering your ass for when the MS fanboys come after you and you Titanfall bashing ways =P

haha when i bash TF its somewhere safe that wont get me in trouble :)  ive got a clean record to keep.

OT:  but really i dont get it,  unless your like playing against someone you know and messing with them or something, i dont get the appeal. 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pokoko said:
Part of the reason I always end up drifting away from multi-player games is that someone always ends up finding some advantage that ruins things. It might not even be totally illegal, just something that bends the rules, but it seems like there is always something in that murky grey area of lame tactics. Outright cheaters are just icing on the cat.

Im kinda the same way. Only time i ever lose is if someone cheats. Thats in any game tho and specially in Halo. Damn cheaters

Cheating ruins the game, but it is fun for a few minutes.

Feels good to be of the singleplayer master race with no dickheads ruining my experience :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Anybody know exactly what they'll do to stop it?

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto