By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whos getting Dark Souls 2?

Tagged games:

Just want to see who will be buying this beauty. Also tell me what platform you're purchasing it on. 

I hear the PC version has been delayed for a month of so aswell.

I'm getting the Collectors for PS3, I couldn't resist that sweet 30cm statue and cloth map :P

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Getting the PC version!

Will be playing with my friends which is why I am getting it on PC.

Hopefully it's not a mess like the original was on the PC.

Black Edition -- PS3. Hopefully will be on my doorstep Tuesday afternoon.

Playing through Dark Souls right now so Ill probably wait, plus I gotta play Demon Souls.  They might make a next gen port.

Me. But a bit later.
I'm currently a bit over 2/3 done with the original game, and DS2 has a quite weak special edition, which means it's by no means day 1.

Nevertheless, PS3, so I have the whole "trilogy" on one platform. Plus my hands are so used to the PS3 controller that even playing with the 360 pad on PC wouldn't be conventient... even if you can use the PS3 pad on PC with some workarounds.

Around the Network

I will be getting it on ps3 and then maybe again later on pc for the mods (hopefully they port it up to ps4/xb1). Loved Dark Souls, got the platinum trophy and went up to ng++++.

Getting the Black Knight Edition for the PS3, I just don't know if i should go to the midnight release in my area in order to get it early and pop it in once i get home from school later.

Heck yeah!

PS3 for me. Wish there was a next-gen version.

I will wait for the PC review cause the original was lolz worthy bad but if the PC version is good, I will get it for that but if its bad, ps3 for sure

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Getting it the day it comes out on PS3. I've been waiting for this for a while.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!