By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Basileous Productions Presents....Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) Review!

Tagged games:

What would you give this game on a score rating of 1-10?

10 9 12.33%

9 12 16.44%

8 16 21.92%

7 9 12.33%

6 9 12.33%

5 8 10.96%

4 5 6.85%

3 2 2.74%

2 0 0%

1 2 2.74%

Total:72

I'd give it a 6.5

Around the Network

I'd give it a seven. Yes it was linear and the story and characters were crap, but I loved the battle mechanics. Wasn't bored once as long as I was in battle.

6/10 for me.

Played every FF and most the Spin offs, And I feel this entry was very disappointing. At least FF13-2 was alot better.

I was expecting to see someone else ranting about how FF XIII isnt a tru FF and given it a redardely undeserved super low score, imagine my surpirse when I saw an actual fair review of the game.

9.5/10 to me. Just awesome.

Around the Network

I would give it a 6.3... The main reason I play FF games is for the Characterization and Storyline in which they both fell flat... The battle system was meh to me but it had its moments but the game itself is over 25 hours and if you hate the characters and story, I don't care how good the battle system is, I cannot continue to play the game

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This topic is gonna get lots of posts.

think-man said:
6/10 for me.

Played every FF and most the Spin offs, And I feel this entry was very disappointing. At least FF13-2 was alot better.

I haven't played XIII-2, but other than that I concur with your assessment of the game. 

That 007 guy who banned himself this week would have enjoyed your review :P

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Interesting. I was expecting a score around ~5 and the average on the poll to be 2-3.
I really like the game, but sometimes i feel like people dont even give the game a chance.
Good review though! I hope the FF VII Fanboys wont destroy the poll :P

Voted for 8.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert