By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much time do you spend gaming?

Tagged games:

How much time do you spend gaming per week?

5-10 hours I am a casual peasant 31 25.62%

10-20 hours I am quite the avid gamer! 56 46.28%

20-30 hours I am hardcore enough... 16 13.22%

30-40 hours I am a hardcore gamer! 15 12.40%

Total:118

I wonder how much you guys spend playing videogames each week. The curiosity is killing me! I would be very grateful if you share it with me, I might even give you all a virtual cookie for it, so come on! Do tell!

I'll start first! I game about... 30 hours per week I think. I do most of my gaming after work! Weekends are reserved for pussy hunting though.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

I spend about 50hours playing games. I only go to school and ride my bike so playing videogames is filler for the in between time.

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.

About 4-5 hours a week unless there is nothing to do, then I'll play maybe 10-15 hours a week.

I spend  around 15-30 hours  gaming weekly. It all depends  on how busy I am with school and VGChartz trolling.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

10-20 when I buy a new game I have been waiting on. 5-10 otherwise. Prob about 1/4 10-20 and 3/4 5-10. I hardly ever game on weekends. Too busy.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I spend  around 15-30 hours  gaming weekly. It all depends  on how busy I am with school and VGChartz trolling.

VG Chartz trolling is a taxing task, I am quite surprised you can even play videogames.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
AZWification said:

VG Chartz trolling is a taxing task, I am quite surprised you can even play videogames.

Specially if you troll very nicely like I do.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I would game more but I have this thing called a Wife that is always demanding of my time. For some reason this Wife creature demands I spend time with her and do nice things to make her happy. 5 years of having this Wife creature and still I don't understand why it requires so much time, money, and maintenance. Perhaps one day I will figure it out. perhaps...

Edit... 5 years now, and you would think that by now I would have spent enough time with the Wife creature. However, as time goes the Wife creature only becomes more demanding. There seems to be no satiating this creature. What ever am I to do. Does anyone have any advice in this situation.

Five to ten hours more often than not, but when I'm on break from school, it's definitely ten to twenty. Usually only game in the evenings, probably for about an hour. Otherwise busy with work or people.

Hmm

About 20-30 hours on average. Mostly on weekends. Unless you count games on my phone, than that number is closer to 12 hrs a day.