By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U purchase confirmed

Tagged games:

This.

I just found out Rosalina is in Smash 4.

Day 1 purchase even if not Bunduru. Might even break my no handheld rule and finally get a 3DS to buy the game again.

+1 to Wii U LTD

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

You really didn't know that Rosalina was a new challenger? It was pretty big news.

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.

Yay.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

What, for reals?  Imma buy a 3ds and Wii U too.  Imma do it tomorrow.  OMG!!

Around the Network
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:

You really didn't know that Rosalina was a new challenger? It was pretty big news.

I was really busy last month.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I'm going to let you in on a secret... Little Mac is in it too.

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.

Great. Now if that +1 LTD was +10 million LTD...

Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:

I'm going to let you in on a secret... Little Mac is in it too.

I actually knew about Little Mac, but I missed Rosalina

Um. She's playable in Mario 3D World as well. You should have gotten a Wii U months ago if she was that big a deal. :P