By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Uncharted PS4 1080p Collection (Including PSV Titles) By End Of 2014

Tagged games:

I'm back but I'm thinking to leave again... when I make the decision I will told you guys

ABOUT THE RUMOR... EPIC... AMAZING... ALDRO WILL EXPLODED WITH THIS NEWS.

If true... but I BELIEVE.

Sony Computer Entertainment has scheduled a collection dedicated to Uncharted, to be released at the end of 2014 on the PlayStation 4.

The Blu-Ray contains five titles, all remastered in order to exploit the potential of the next-gen consoles:

Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

http://www.games.it/sony/ps4/news/uncharted-collection-playstation-4.html

BTW Left Behind is the BEST DLC EVER CREATED!!!

Facebook Pics.

I bought Tales of Xiilia, Ni no Kumi ($6) and Basement Craw this week... cool.

Around the Network

psp wat

badgenome said:
psp wat

Ohhhhh PSV... thanks

badgenome said:
psp wat

Thats what happens when people copy straight from a GAF thread, where they also have PSP in the title.

ON topic, Id actually buy this is it wasnt at a silly price. Would be cool to run through them all again before Uncharted 4, and it would save me ever needing to watch a playthrough of Golden Abyss on YouTube.

Edit - Id actually prefer a Naughty Dog PS4 collection that had the Uncharted trilogy and The Last of Us.

Make that shit happen Sony.

DAY ONE ! Uncharted is my most favourite serie of all time.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Carl2291 said:

Thats what happens when people copy straight from a GAF thread, where they also have PSP in the title.

ON topic, Id actually buy this is it wasnt at a silly price. Would be cool to run through them all again before Uncharted 4, and it would save me ever needing to watch a playthrough of Golden Abyss on YouTube.

It was copied but the mistake was mine... I even said to the guy there it was PSV and not 2020 like it did... I wrote wrong here (I thought PSV but wrote PSP... habit I guess).

I hope that this won't happen another PS Vita exclusive gone (AC lll: Liberation).

I just hope that this doesn't kick off a generation of "Full HD, 60FPS" remakes
...if it comes to be, of course.

i hate to say it, but i'd buy it. fuck i'm a tool.

That would be so stupid.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.