By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Thoughts on rumours of MK8 track editor

Tagged games:

Honestly, if it's true then it would be the single greatest thing to every happen to a mario kart game. I would probably put this game over Smash if it's true.

Imagine all the possible crazy tracks even more so now the new anti-gravity feature.

Thoughts?

Around the Network

I agree with all that, however Newegg has recently removed that information, so it's now less likely to be true.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91051/update-mario-kart-8-rumored-to-feature-track-editor/

99% sure its fake... Great rumor but fake cause Nintendo will never trust creativity on their customers, for better or for worse

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It would be the best thing to ever happen to competitive gaming.

That said, I doubt Nintendo will implement it, that is the kind of thing they would have revealed right away.

Brawl had a level editor! There's precedent! 

Please, God, let it be true...

Around the Network

I think they might so it. Some people are already saying there isn't much difference between 8 and the one for Wii. A track editor could change anyone's mind.
And i'm sure they saw what could come from fans having access to the games like in LBP or modnation.
Then again this Nintendo...

I will be sad if it isn't true.

Looks like it's most likely fake. That sucks since it would be a great feature in the game.

How long before a track in the shape of a penis is uploaded . Then Nintendo removes all track editor uploads.

Nintentacle said:
I will be sad if it isn't true.

So true. I 'm so hyped for it that i'm going to be disappointed if it isn't real.