By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous: Second Son 1080p direct feed preview build footage

Tagged games:

Soem direct feed gameplay for inFamous: Second Son showing off how Karma will continue to play a huge role in the game.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bxjpc_infamous-second-son-preview-build-broll-footage_videogames

Infamous: Second Son - Preview Build BRoll Footage by ganewo

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Loved the way karma was handled in an economical and environmentally dynamic way in the first two, but was let down by the gameplay differences.

This does look like a step in the right direction.

Want so bad, must get a PS4.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

so damn beautiful. They said they have a lot of powers still to reveal. I really hope for a ROCK power, or something that lets me transform into something big and powerful to change the pace of combat. I also need to see more challenging mobs, those guys with guns were always more of annoyance than a challenge

shaping up well.... Might get me interested in a ps4

Around the Network

Looks f'n great! Its making my console decision hard! UGHHHH SO FUN! I love infamous! Must be strong!

4:45 in the video, Deslin gets a freakin sword when he uses neon. A freakin sword!!!

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
4:45 in the video, Deslin gets a freakin sword when he uses neon. A freakin sword!!!

Its not a sword, its a neon chain. Its for non-lethal takedowns to give positive karma. Looks amazing nevertheless.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
DialgaMarine said:

Its not a sword, its a neon chain. Its for non-lethal takedowns to give positive karma. Looks amazing nevertheless.

its a freaking lightsaber.... duh

El_Machete said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
DialgaMarine said:

its a freaking lightsaber.... duh

Yep...i'm sure. Heh