By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony, show some love to the 3DS!

Tagged games:

Is it a good idea?

Excellent idea! 61 35.06%

Maybe... 19 10.92%

You are just a delusional fanboy Anfebious! 56 32.18%

Nope! 38 21.84%

Total:174

i sure love my 3DS! So far It's one of my favourite handheld consoles of all time! And it's quite a success world wide so I was thinking. What if Sony put some of their IP's in the 3DS? As we all know the PS Vita is not doing so hot, Sony is clearly showing a total lack of love for the system so...

What if Sony directed all that love to the 3DS? Why not release franchises like Sly Cooper or Ratchet and Clank on the 3DS? I think it could be an excellent idea. That way those franchises that are pretty much forgotten could gain a lot of exposure with the huge 3DS install base.

I am not saying that Sony should go third party. I'm just saying that they could take advantage of the strenghts of the 3DS! So what do you think guys? Should Sony direct some of it's love to the 3DS or should they keep ignoring everything?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

wait! Stop now! Only Nintendo games are allowed to go to another systems!

Blasphemy!

Click HERE and be happy 

I want an Infamous sidescroller for 3DS, do it Sony.

They are releasing as many 3DS games as they are Vita ones at the moment, so maybe they already are.

Sony is doing Nintendo a favor by not releasing their many hugely successful IPs on 3ds!

Around the Network
badgenome said:
They are releasing as many 3DS games as they are Vita ones at the moment, so maybe they already are.

lolz

so Sony is doing a great job!

Click HERE and be happy 

I thought this was an excellent idea just cause its the opposite of the usual story we are all tired of. It sure broke the boredom.

How is Ratchet and Clank forgotten? It just got a new game last year. A new Sly Cooper came out not too long ago also. And yes I get the topic but I still felt I had to clarify that.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
How is Ratchet and Clank forgotten? It just got a new game last year. A new Sly Cooper came out not too long ago also. And yes I get the topic but I still felt I had to clarify that.

I don't mean forgotten by Sony but forgotten by people. The last Sly game didn't do so well and Ratchet and Clank isn't as huge as it used to be.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Sounds like a brilliant idea! !!!