By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - My prediction! Xbox One won't reach 6 Million before June.

Tagged games:

Do you think the Xbox One can do it?

Yes! For sure! 11 14.67%

Maybe... 24 32.00%

Nope! No chance at all! 39 52.00%

Total:74

Thread title says it all. I will be using VG Chartz numbers for my prediction. Personally I think it won't reach the goal, reason is the console is currently sitting at 3.3M.

Titanfall will surely give a nice boost to the system and it will probably be really close to 6M on June but I'm pretty sure the console is not going to reach the goal as it is a $500 console and it's already showing worrying sings in Europe. This week it did 19k on Europe!

I think the PS4 has a chance of doing it as it has Infamous Second Son and it's going to release on Japan!

So, what do you think guys? Will the Xbox One reach 6M before June?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Does anyone think it will hit 6mn? I don´t think so :)

that's not really a hard prediction. there are probably only very few people who expect that xbox one will sell more than that until end of may.

i mean, it would have to sell around 150k per week (just out of my head without really knowing how many weeks that are) and I'm not sure why it should sell so much on average. it will reach the amount it would need as weekly average probably only a few times if even that.

you pretty much predict what is almost a given without some crazy things happening.

Anfebious said:

Thread title says it all. I will be using VG Chartz numbers for my prediction. Personally I think it won't reach the goal, reason is the console is currently sitting at 3.3M.

Titanfall will surely give a nice boost to the system and it will probably be really close to 6M on June but I'm pretty sure the console is not going to reach the goal as it is a $500 console and it's already showing worrying sings in Europe. This week it did 19k on Europe!

I think the PS4 has a chance of doing it as it has Infamous Second Son and it's going to release on Japan!

Insteresting point..

but i need to point out that the console is not really "sitting at 3.3M" currently... Those numbers were past numbers..by now it should be close to 4 million or pass it.

As for reaching 6 million before June that will be interesing to see. Only titanfall might help reach that goal before June but who knows..

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
Anfebious said:

Insteresting point..

but i need to point out that the console is not really "sitting at 3.3M" currently... Those numbers were past numbers..by now it should be close to 4 million or pass it.

As for reaching 6 million before June that will be interesing to see. Only titanfall might help reach that goal before June but who knows..

@bold. What makes you think that?

OT.Ehh a revenge thread would be good, if you had made a bold predcition, like Seece made, this current one is not.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Prediction: I don't think the Xbox One sales will increase by 100% and stay at this level for 17 weeks straight.

What a bold prediction you have right there...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I think it can. But I don't think most are expecting it to sell that much by June. The odds are overwhelmingly in your favor for this prediction.

crissindahouse said:

that's not really a hard prediction. there are probably only very few people who expect that xbox one will sell more than that until end of may.

i mean, it would have to sell around 150k per week (just out of my head without really knowing how many weeks that are) and I'm not sure why it should sell so much on average. it will reach this amount it would need as average probably only a few times if even that.

you pretty much predict what is almost a given without some crazy things happening.

We still have to see how much of a boost Titanfall provides and how long it will last. It is possible that it reaches the goal in June. Besides didn't the Xbox One only launch in like 13 countries? They still need to release the console in other countries!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Who the hell does? What a pointless prediction.

It probably won't even reach 5m.

Seece said:

Who the hell does? What a pointless prediction.

It probably won't even reach 5m.

As I said to crissindahouse, didn't the Xbox One launch in only 13 countries? They still have to release the console in other countries!