By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Japanese idol group KNU gets their clothes ripped off in a Senran Kagura event

...do I need to repeat the title?

Source: sgcafe.com

In an event held by Marvelous AQL, three new Senran Kagura games were announced. The Senran Kagura series is an action game about female ninjas or kunoichi and it involves plenty of fan service and clothing damage, so much so that when the three games were announced, Japanese idol group KNU experienced the game first hand by getting their own clothes ripped off.

The idol group comprised of four members, Erika Kotobuki, Aya Kominato, Kana Hojo and Marina Yamazaki. The four Knu members had their clothing ripped off during the event’s cooking segment where the girls had to make mochi or Japanese rice cakes. This was to simulate the series’ most popular appear- clothing damage… lots of it.

The cooking segment is part of Marvelous AQL’s promotion for the upcoming PSVita game Deka Mori Senran Kagura which is a cooking-based rhythm action game and yes, just in case you are wondering, it also involves clothing damage. The game is scheduled for its Japanese release on March 20, 2014.

The idols also participated in a quiz/ punishment game where the losers get a punishment which is getting pie on their chests. The event really had some pie on pai action going there.

The event was to promote three upcoming Senran Kagura games namely  Deka Mori Senran Kagura for the PS Vita, Senran Kagura 2 Shinku and Senran Kagura Estival Versus. The gameplay for Deka Mori Senran Kagura and Senran Kagura 2 Shinku and as expected, it was filled with lots of fan service.

Senran Kagura 2 Shinku

Deka Mori Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura game producer Kenichirou Takagi and Marvelous AQL CEO Shuichi Kyoda also made their appearance during the event along with voice actresses Eri Kitamura who voices Homura and Hitomi Harada who voices Asuka.

Around the Network

This is Life and hometown.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Japan; FUCK YEAH!!!!

too bad this will never see the light of day in the states...tim to really pick up a japanese class

I want to get my clothes ripped off by those girls.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Japan is Games! ;)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Dekamori is PS Vita exclusive, yet you put this in the Nintendo forum. Reported.

But first... *fap*

This is just trash, honestly I see no appeal in this... just kinda dumb in my opinion

That's extremely goofy. After watching game-play from the Senran Kagura cooking game, though, it looks absolutely hilarious. The scene where the losing girl gets her clothes blow off lasts only a couple of seconds but the parts with the old man sampling the food was killing me.