By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's You Favorite Ending Credit Sequence?

Tagged games:

Now typically I always skip the ending credits for every game because normally they're just text scrolling up and down a black screen. However some games actually have some pretty awesome ending credit sequences. Whether it be the music, gameplay clips, or an awesome cutscene some ending credits just stand out. 

For me this came to a head when I "finished" Gran Turismo 6. The ending credit sequence for GT6 is 100% perfect. It captures what Gran Turismo as a series is about: Awesome racing and great music. Just watch for yourself.

It's one of the few that I've just set back, relaxed , and watched the entire thing.

Discuss.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

Batman Arkham city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jjjosF51k

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Whenever I play a really good game I always like to watch the credits, for example:

It makes you think about the game you just played one more time, not to mention some have awesome music

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Portal stands amongst my top favorite endings, as well as Super Punch-Out!

InFAMOUS. Mostly for the song:

Around the Network

Bayonetta and Katamari Damacy, just loved the fact that the credits were interactive.

*spoiler alert*  credits start at 3:00min

music dominates... better than the whole game

I don't remember many... The only credits I remember is Twilight Princess's.

Ones that aren't 30+ minutes in length.

I cant remember a single one =/