By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza Producer: PS4 10x More Powerful than PS3; Big Difference in Graphics and Smoother Battles

Tagged games:

"Comparing the PS4 to the PS3, performance is almost ten times higher. There’s a big difference in graphics and effects are also beautiful. Battles in particular have become smoother."

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/26/yakuza-producer-ps4-10x-more-powerful-than-ps3-big-difference-in-graphics-and-smoother-battles/

Around the Network

Well...duh?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

All that tanning time has fried his brain because nothing is more powerful than teh cell.

When are we going to see a game that looks much better than PS3 then?

kowenicki said:
Is there still a market of Yakuza?

I thought it had almost died, sales wise?

OT

no shit.

Yakuza 5 (the last) sold 600k units only in Japan... this sales are inline with the other Yakuza... no drop.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

All games I played looks much better than PS3... what game are you playing?

We want to see an actual comparison, guy!

Watch it look like dynasty warriors 8 which looks like an HD upscale of an upgrade from ps3 to ps4

mM

More power for PS2-era visuals. Excellent.

ethomaz said:
Samus Aran said:

All games I played looks much better than PS3... what game are you playing?

Better yes, but not much better. 

I know we'll get much better looking games later in its life, but I haven't been blown away by the difference in graphics power so far. Not at all like the difference between PS2 and PS3.