By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sooo... I started a Wii U talk show...

Tagged games:

I'm not entirely sure where to post this, but...

Some of you probably already noticed it from my sig, but I thought I'd get some feedback from the community in a direct post about it!  I'm new to this, and I've already made adjustments to episode 2 based on the feedback I got from episode 1.  Whether you like it or hate it, any feedback will help me.  I've already made adjustments from feedback I received from my national car club forum, which is mostly PS/XBox guys, so I am open to what you think about it!  This is episode 2 where I review Super Mario 3D World, and give a gameplay hint for The Wonderful 101:

http://youtu.be/pW78sugZF4A

I DO think I tried to cram too much into one episode, I was on the wire trying to get it under 5 min, and had to make creative cuts that I think have led me to believe that a game review should just be a single episode on its own...

Enjoy!  Or don't, either way... haha :P

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Tagged for watching

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It was pretty great! Also, what's up with the bag on your head? You looked pretty creepy....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Good video.

AZWification said:

It was pretty great! Also, what's up with the bag on your head? You looked pretty creepy....

Did you start in the middle or something? lol...

^^/
Around the Network

I'm glad some of you guys like it! I have plenty of plans, I intend to bring actual facts to the table rather than just be joking around all the time, so if you like it, don't fear subscribing! Episode 3 is, actually, already in the works ;)

^^/

don't forget to promote the X1 to get da moneyz

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

ZyroXZ2 said:
AZWification said:

Did you start in the middle or something? lol...

Well, you don't have to be good-looking in order to be successful on Youtube.  Looking good is just going to attract some  horny  teenage girls and that's it...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

chapset said:
don't forget to promote the X1 to get da moneyz

I'll always remain unaffiliated and indepedent ;)

Having said that I was thinking that I may eventually do an XBox1 "Five" because my capture device works with it.  The PS4's HDCP is seriously annoying, because it requires an expensive, licensed HDCP device to capture footage directly off of.  I'm not a publication, I don't have the budget for that, lol

^^/
cycycychris said:
I love your pitch contest entry. That was really good.

Thanks, but I didn't win... Haha :P

^^/