By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Pokemon game: X 2/Y 2 or Z, which one do you think Gamefreak will make?

Tagged games:

As we all know, each Pokemon generation we have had an especial edition of the main pair of games of the generation (Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum). However, in the fifth gen Gamefreak broke this trend and instead of "Pokemon Gray" they released Black 2/White 2, this gen (6th gen) which one do you think they'll make: Pokemon X2/Y2 or Pokemon Z or maybe both??

Around the Network

Nah they will make pokemon XZ and YZ

Zygarde will be able to fuse with Xerneas and Yveltal.

Pokémon K, with Kakuna on the cover.

Maybe they won't do that maybe they'll just go to 7th gen but it can go either way

I'll give my own opinion and say that I'd prefer Pokemon X2/Y2 because they would be different games and not the same game with some additional content so I feel that I'm not buying the same game again.

Around the Network

Pokemon Z

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

XX and XY :P

MohammadBadir said:
XX and XY :P

Pokemon XXX
:O

If there's a direct this week or next I hope they announce the remakes of Ruby/Sapphire or PokemonZ or X2/Y2

Dude, just look at AZ, they explained next to nothing of that guys's story, I'm pretty sure the next game wiill be either a sequel or a prequel, the name really won't matter.