By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is anyone else on here willing to wait for a PS4 version of Titanfall?

Tagged games:

Would you be willing to wait for a PS4 version?

Yes 59 23.51%

Mabye, I'll wait for reviews 20 7.97%

No way! I love XBone! 48 19.12%

Meh, I'll get it on PC 67 26.69%

Isn't there a 360 version? 15 5.98%

B-but what about teh Wii-U version?!?! 42 16.73%

Total:251

So, recently, videos from the Titanfall Alpha, and I have to admit that even I am somewhat interested in the game now. Problem is, I'm nowhere near sold on it yet to flush down $500 to buy an XBone, and I'm not much of a PC gamer so that really just leaves the PS4 version for me. Let's be honest, a PS4 version of the title is kindof innevitable at this point. The PS4 is quickly proving to be the most popular console of the 8th gen, and EA (one of the most money hungry companies on the planet) would be crazy to not invest in the PS4 market. I don't any ammount of money from MS can match the ammount mulah that EA could get from franchising it on the PS4. Granted, this version could easily take up to a year or more to release, but there are of course benefits of waiting (namely the fact that it'll be a completely finished bug free product at that point and any DLC/ expansions will be readily available).

So while I wait for this to happen, I'll be enjoying PS4's amazing lineup of games, and then Titanfall can just be another addition to the collection. Anyone else with me on this?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Not Titanfall 1, at least. EA themselves confirmed it.

Just get cod?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

It's looking to be lifetime exclusive so you'll have to wait for the sequel. To answer your question, no I don't particularly care for it. It looks exactly like Call of Duty and I am sick and tired of that franchise.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Yup, just like I will wait for my ex-girlfriend to come back to me. She is currently married with 2 kids and is happily married.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Don't care for it. ^_^

Wright said:

Not Titanfall 1, at least. EA themselves confirmed it.

They said in it's lifetime. For all we know lifetime could just be the gap between when the first and the sequel release, kindof like how we got ME1 after both ME2 and 3 released. My guess is, they'll wait for the dust to settle with it, and then do a kindof GotY re-release to get even more sales out it, but who really knows?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Yes, i would wait for it.

It's not coming.

Not titanfall 1, you can to hope for titanfall 2, EA will probably want the game to become multi-platform.