By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Onimusha finally announced for PS3! Capcom redeemed?

Tagged games:

Onimusha Soul coming to PlayStation 3

Onimusha Soul, Capcom’s free-to-play Sengoku simulation RPG browser game, is coming to PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network, this week’s Famitsu reveals.

The game is due out in Japan this spring.

Around the Network

Its like they saw some fan excitement about an older game and they had a meeting on how to fuck it up for them. Congrats crapcom, you have lived up to your name.

......i hate you.

But not as much as I'm hating Crapcom right now.

Your threads used to be funnier Nikkom. Oh wait nevermind.

Capcom will get redeemed if they stop taking forever to translate completely text based games into English (cough cough Monster Hunter.) I know it is not an easy process, but Monster Hunter on 3DS took waaaay too long to be translated for a game that was all text.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

A free to play browser game. Well, at least it's not on mobile.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

That sucks.

Its like Crapcom is doing this on purpose so that its fans will never ask them to bring back a beloved franchise again. I expect Dino Crisis to be next.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

And still not Vita which suppose to be more suitable platform...

Theres another series going the way of Breath of fire.

Capcom is on a roll. I loved them when they bring their games to consoles and when they risk making new IP's... but i hate them when they take beloved series to die on crappy iphone like games...

After playing DmC, i think they should have taken Ninja theories pitch for an Onimusha reboot. DmC is a good game, but NT didnt know how to manage their PR. Onimusha doesnt have such an iconic main character such as Dante so change would be easier to accept. Oh well...