By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta versus Bayonetta 2 comparison video

Tagged games:

I found a video on youtube containing both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 footage and is basically a comparison, I am surprised that it seems to me that video compression isn't terrible as it usually is on youtube by looks of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqcOODh-z8

Around the Network

Im so hyped about this game.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

Where there only the brown levels available for the ps3 version lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

A moment of silence for how great this game could've looked on PS4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bayonetta was one of my favorite action games last generation, so I'm looking forward to the sequel. It would have been nice to see the original game get a port to the Wii U, but perhaps they could put a story summary into the sequel (like Sega did for the Yakuza series) to ease the entry for Nintendo players who didn't play the first game.

Around the Network

It looks very good but since I never got interested to played the first one, I doubt I would be playing this one. I already have my hack and slash dosis in god of war.

vivster said:

Or on iOS....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

vivster said:

A moment of silence for how it will look without Nintendo. Ohhhh it will not happen oh shit.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

isn't PS3 version the worst of them?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Asdrendeluxe said:
vivster said:

A moment of silence for how it will look without Nintendo. Ohhhh it will not happen oh shit.

At least that black screen on my tv would've been 1080p :P

Also, did I blame anyone in my first post? I'm well aware about the circumstances around Bayonetta 2.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.