By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 problem

Tagged games:

i just got my PS4 and i have a issue where it is taking forever to sign in so far i have been at this screen for about 10 minutes saying please wait how can it is taking forever to sign me in on the PS4 but when i go to PSN'S website and sign in over there it takes less then a second 

Around the Network
animegaming said:

i just got my PS4 and i have a issue where it is taking forever to sign in so far i have been at this screen for about 10 minutes saying please wait how can it is taking forever to sign me in on the PS4 but when i go to PSN'S website and sign in over there it takes less then a second 

No clue besides maybe millions of others are trying to sign in with their new Christmas gifts as well.  YAY DIGITAL AGE!

this isn't PS4 problem, its PSN connection problem...

yea thanks a lot newbies.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

i manage to sign in now but every time i enter my PSN+ code i get like a minute load screen and i get a error and i got battlefield 4 and AC4 on PS3 and it says digital upgrade isn't available

Around the Network

damn psn is down. I can't download my games I just bought in the january sale :(

animegaming said:
i manage to sign in now but every time i enter my PSN+ code i get like a minute load screen and i get a error and i got battlefield 4 and AC4 on PS3 and it says digital upgrade isn't available

Its psn.  It is getting bogged down with traffic with all the new owners trying to set up at the same time.  I couldnt log into my ps4 for 2 days at launch for the same reason.  Just relax, and try to do stuff that doesnt require psn.

Why it's E.T. a tagged game?  Wut?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

animegaming said:

That is also an issue of the network being overloaded.

When the PS4 launched in the PAL regions it was impossible to validate codes for a little while.

Try again in a couple of hours or just leave it for tommorrow.

AZWification said:

Why it's E.T. a tagged game?  Wut?

for LOLZ