By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall Sells 1 Million Copies Worldwide (Dead Rising 3 Sold 600k Copies)

Tagged games:

I don't know how much reliable this site is but...

Yes folks! We have the numbers. Killzone : Shadowfall - Guerilla's PS4 launch title has sold over 1 million copies worldwide*. The number is brought to you courtesy of NPD, GFK and independent trackers in Asia and Western Europe. We can confirm that around 27% of the sales were from bundles . The game reached the coveted mark after PS4's debut in Korea on December 17th, 2013 . We can also confirm that Xbox One's launch title Dead Rising 3 has also sold over 600,000 copies. Congratulations to both Guerilla Games and Capcom from Insiderp !

*The number is as of December 20,2013

http://www.insiderp.com/killzone-shadowfall-sells-1-million.html

Around the Network

That is actually a fake site I believe.

fatslob-:O said:

Well fake or not the numbers are in line with what we have here...

VGC shows 789,526 for 07th Dec 2013... they are saying 1 million for 20th Dec 2013.

Really impressive if true. That is a high attach rate aswell, great appreciation for KZ:SF :).

insiDERP.com

Sounds reliable. Which VGC member started the site?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

VGC shows 789,526 for 07th Dec 2013... they are saying 1 million for 20th Dec 2013.

Even though it is likely the KZ SF has sold a million already, I'd be wary of the site itself before getting to the actual estimates from Vgchartz.

It's not named insiDERP for no reason.

Reliability of the source aside, those numbers do sound plausible.
Congrats to both teams.

ethomaz said:

Even though it is likely the KZ SF has sold a million already, I'd be wary of the site itself before getting to the actual estimates from Vgchartz.

Not really, you forget the asia launch

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
ethomaz said:

Not really, you forget the asia launch

Pretty sure KZ SF didn't launch in asia.

I still have to finish the campaign, GT6 took out my ps4.

Sales are not surprising, it's kind of the eye candy (and sound demo) that goes with a new console purchase. However NFS rivals and AC4 were more fun to play. (KZ:SF might be good online though)