By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - Screenshot Galore Tribute Thread

Tagged games:

I hope I can have these many photos.. If not, can I maybe seperate them into several posts? Meh we'll find out XD

It's pretty much a tribute to the game that I hold on a #2 dearly spot for both the best looking game as well as the top games from last gen (only being beat by TLOU)

With an Uncharted coming to PS4, this feels only right!

UPDATE:

Around the Network

Beatiful game. I also like how pissed Drake looks in-game

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Still the best looking console game of last gen imo. Even better looking then The Last of Us.

man i cant wait to how good uncharted looks on PS4!!!

First I must say that I knew who made this thread even before opening it! The only person who rivals you no the opposing console is Selnor and I know he would not have made this thread! You Aldro are the Sony graphic Icon and he is the MS one lol!

On Topic: Yes this game is GORGEOUS!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Just absolutely stunning... I actually booted it up the other week to just admire how great it looks graphically

On a big screen, it can't quite stand up to next gen games, but it does incredibly well considering

Let's just wait for them to utterly blow us away with Uncharted 4 in the graphics, gameplay, story and characters departments (they aren't necessarily better than everyone else when it comes to sound...)

Is it me or some of the screens look really fuzzy in full resolution ?

Also, Drake looks baked in the first one.

Uncharted 4 will probably be the best looking game of 2014, all platforms considered.

Nice screens, though te game didn't look this good on a 1080P 50 inch television in motion(especially the dessert level with the horse pursuit looked pretty bad). AC Black Flag looks so much beter on ps4 but that's mostly thanks to 1080P, can't wait for PS4 Uncharted.

I've still got this game but only played it through once, thought it was meh, good, but meh. I want to play it again now after these screenshots, I don't remember being particularly impressed with the visuals back in 2011 and I still think there's a handful of better looking games last gen but I'm curious to see how it looks on my TV again.