By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fight: Gran Turismo 6 vs Project CARS @ Bathurst Circuit * You Will Be Surprised *

Tagged games:

Around the Network

GT6 is on the ps3 vs Project Cars is on the PC... obviously Project Cars is going to look better... I guess if anything, I am more impressed at what they are able to push on the ps3 than seeing what Project Cars is capable of on a PC...

Instead what they should show us is what they are able to push on a PS4, ps3 and PC

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

For me GT6...

+ More accurate track with the right elevations (topography)
+ Better lighting
+ Better suspension feedback

- Bad trees

Overall GT6 is a better locking game... more real-life too.

forza, GT, PCars... and people complain all these FPS games look the same

Around the Network

Project Cars seems to have very poor physics feedback and traction scaling, could be a false impression though, hard to determine through a simple video.
GT 6 seems to have improved the physics and feedback from GT 5, at least going by this, but there's still a really long way to go before it feels real.

Nsanity said:

Thanks.

Same here... GT6 seems to have the overall edge.

DamnTastic said:
forza, GT, PCars... and people complain all these FPS games look the same

I know you're from Belgium but even Belgians should know the definition of "simulation"...

What surprises me is that some people are saying GT6 looks better lol

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

ethomaz said:
Nsanity said:

Thanks.

Same here... GT6 seems to have the overall edge.

I know I shouldn't do this, but surely you can't be serious. I mean even for you... the difference is night and day. And there's no shame in it really as it would be impossible for a PS3 game to match this kind of graphical fidelity. Even more so considering GT6 isn't even top tier on PS3. There are many games on the console that trump GT6 in the graphics department.