By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like coconut water?

Tagged games:

Do you like coconut water?

Yes, it is amazing! 19 73.08%

No, it is gross! 7 26.92%

Total:26

I am from Brazil and I drink ice cold coconut water all the time, at least two times a week, I love it!!!

Where are you guys from? Do you guys have coconut water in your country? Do you enjoy it?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I love having coconut water when it's hot and when I'm back in Mumbai. Especially when you cut open the coconut and eat all the gooey coconut meat inside. Coconut water for everyone I say!

anamme said:
I love having coconut water when it's hot and when I'm back in Mumbai. Especially when you cut open the coconut and eat all the gooey coconut meat inside. Coconut water for everyone I say!

Hell yes, it was super warm today (it is summer in Brazil) and there is nothing like it to cool you down!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I love it despite living far inland. Also, apparently coconut water runs fine in your bloodstream. How amazing is that.

SONOFABITCH

GIMMEGIMMEGIMME

Around the Network

Here in Mexico is not hard to find it. I also have taken coconut water powder as a supplement (it helps with hydration) while doing endurance exercise.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

WagnerPaiva said:
anamme said:

Hell yes, it was super warm today (it is summer in Brazil) and there is nothing like it to cool you down!

Lucky! I'm in London, it's freezing, and all they have is crappy prepackaged coconut water :( 

haxxiy said:
I love it despite living far inland. Also, apparently coconut water runs fine in your bloodstream. How amazing is that.

I drink it right from the coconut, with a straw. But Brazil do export coconut water in boxes (like milk boxes) with no extra stuff in it, real healthy, maybe you guys in Finland can import a bunch from us =D

Yes but depending from where its from... If its on a fresh coconut then hell yea but if its from a can, then depending on the company

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

KHlover said:
SONOFABITCH

GIMMEGIMMEGIMME

It is really good =D Sorry...