By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tearaway PS4 should happen

Tagged games:

I was thinking Sony should actually release Tearaway on the PS4 in about January time (if possible) as a retail game to keep a steady flow of exlcuives coming! the game looks amazing and would hit a huge audiance being ported to the PS4! they could do a retail release for £29.99 and if it reviews as well as the original Vita game it could be pretty big! 

The game is also a waste just being on the Vita as it will never hit that huge mass market like it could do in time with the Ps4 momentum! 

January: Tearaway

Feburay: Driveclub

March: Infamous: 2nd Son

^ looks good!

what do you think?

Around the Network

January? oO Waaaaaaay too soon man. Let it spread its wings on Vita first at least. Even games that bombed on the 3ds that went on consoles (Castlevania) took a while to do so. Planetside 2 is coming to PS4 in January from what I heard. If true that's good enough for me.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

No.

Shut up and buy a Vita.

I agree with you, I've seen some images of Tearaway and it looks really impressive, it would definitely shine more on the PS4 and due to the initial small PS4 library the game could be seen as an option for a new game by people. It would still be kind of niche but would be more recognized on a console that is more known.

brendude13 said:
No.

Shut up and buy a Vita.

amen. Also, simply porting Tearaway wouldn't work, the game is built from the ground up to use the vita's touch screen, so input would have to be overhauled. Honestly though, the vita needs games like Tearaway, and if all of it's big exclusives are ported to ps4, then there would be almost no reason to pick one up.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
No.

Shut up and buy a Vita.

Exactly.

Although I would really like a Tearaway PS4 built from the ground up for the DS4.

brendude13 said:
No.

Shut up and buy a Vita.

Get off my back jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait you weren't talking to me?  nevermind then. 

brendude13 said:
No.

Shut up and buy a Vita.

Not when the Vita costs the equivalent to 308 dollars here in my country

AshKetchum1992 said:
brendude13 said:
No.

Shut up and buy a Vita.

Not when the Vita costs the equivalent to 308 dollars here in my country

Move to a different country then!

...Jeez. Some people.

You said the reason to do this was to "keep the flow of exclusives coming". A port. A port will keep the flow of exclusives coming?

It was a low budget game designed around the Vita's hardware. Just leave it be.