By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Prediction For This Game Of The Year ?

Tagged games:

Which Game Would Win GOTY ?

The Last Of Us 74 52.48%

Grand Theft Auto V 22 15.60%

Bioshock Infinite 3 2.13%

Tomb Raider 3 2.13%

Super Mario 3D World 32 22.70%

Killzone Shadow Fall 0 0%

Assassin Creed IV : Black Flag 0 0%

XCOM : Enemy Within 0 0%

Pokemon X & Y 3 2.13%

Others 3 2.13%

Total:140

Around the Network

really? fucking ghosts is on there?

GTAV will get GOTY, TLOU Deserves it most. Ghosts, BF4 and KZ shouldnt even be on the list

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

The game of the year is Fire Emblem Awakening, now with that out of the way i predict either The Last of us or GTAV will win this award

Busted said:
The game of the year is Fire Emblem Awakening, now with that out of the way i predict either The Last of us or GTAV will win this award

This.

VGX will likely give it to GTA V.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

The Last of Us & Super Mario 3D World are my personal picks. The later most likely will not win many and even more so at VGX thing. So it is going to between GTA5 and TLOU.

Bioshock Infinite is the fastest forgotten high rated game. Something about it is just off. If only they replaced all the never ending hordes of enemies with zombies. I mean there were like 40 cops for every citizen in the sky city. What kind of eutopia is that. 

Pokémon X/Y!! It will be the only game released this year that I'll play so my vote goes automatically to it

Yea, maybe Fire Emblem Awakenings.

''Hadouken!''

The last of us. One of the best games of this genration. The story was just amazing, and the ending left me thinking for quiet a while. Couple that with the best visuals and gameplay that personally had me at the edge of my seat, those clickers are creepy as hell especially in survivor difficulty, and that unique multiplayer. You cant go wrong.

I voted GTA V.

My game of the year....TLOU.