By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just got my first platinum XD. What was your first platinum trophy?

Tagged games:

I got the platinum trophy for the first Mass Effect and it just happens to be the first platinum I ever got. I'm working on Mass Effect 2 now. I need to add I have only been a Sony gamer for about year plus I game on a lot of other systems, and that why I have one so far. So I like to ask what was the first platinum trophy you ever got? Tell the story of how you got it.

Around the Network

Batman Arkham Asylum. I got it because I like the game and it was an easy platinum.

My first and only platinum was L.A. Noir

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

What a coincidence, I'm playing ME on PS3 right now. I beat it on PC and platinumed 2 and 3 already. The first 1 looks like it is a lot more time consuming to platinum compared to 2 and 3. In response to the question the first one I got was god of war 2. Not much else to say other than gow is awesome.

kupomogli said:

Batman Arkham Asylum. I got it because I like the game and it was an easy platinum.

Loved the game, but I didn't platinum it because of the challenge maps. Only thing keeping it from being an easy platinum to me.

Around the Network

My first platinum trophy was Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. Very easy platinum, got it in like two days.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Uncharted 2, still the only one.

Heavy Rain. I just wanted to see all endings and the platinum came almost automatically. 44 more have come after that

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Uncharted 1 was my first platinum, followed by inFamous I believe. Still haven't platinumed Uncharted 2 because I lent the game to a friend and he used up my online code. Only trophies I have left to do there are the online ones, and I'm too stingy to pay for the online mode.

Uncharted 3 on PS3 and Uncharted GA on PSV. I'm specifically holding off on PS4 till Uncharted 4 comes out.