By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft needs a Gilgamesh/John Lucas

Tagged games:

Gilgamesh has predicted that the PS4 will sell 250m units and John Lucas has predicted that the Wii U will sell 240m units...And as a predominantly Microsoft fan I feel left out! Having someone who makes such crazy prediction threads is an integral part of every faction and it really gets people talking, and the Microsoft community on the site feels empty without it. Sooooooo... who's gonna take one for the team and be the Microsoft Gilgamesh/John Lucas?

Around the Network

I vote Jega!

...or perhaps, the woggle, also known as the evil bananner

Well this site is majority Sony/Nintendo so there wouldn't really be a point. There would just be a lot of banning and locking of threads.

Didn't one of Microsofts excecutives expect the total console sales this gen to be one billion? He's like the gilgalucas of gaming!

Around the Network

Nah there is already enough crazy xbox fans. Don't need even crazier ones. It's already too much with the above two posting over 200mil estimates.

IsawYoshi said:
Didn't one of Microsofts excecutives expect the total console sales this gen to be one billion? He's like the gilgalucas of gaming!

Is that really exaggerating though? They are $500 consoles. They'll make 1.5 billion dollars by the end of the year.

So I predict the XBox Two will sell 260 million. Satisfied?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

jlmurph2 said:
IsawYoshi said:

Is that really exaggerating though? They are $500 consoles. They'll make 1.5 billion dollars by the end of the year.

Although that's true, this executive was claiming that they'd sell 1 billion UNITS, not dollars :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

BasilZero said:

I think the Xbox One will sell 599 million units.

Xbox Two to be released in 2015 cause of it and after that Xbox Three in 2017 - and its upgrade to Xbox Three-60 in 2018.

It sure does go full circle.